Friday, April 13, 2012

Want Some TOMS Shoes?


ATTENTION! Do you like TOMS? Boy, do I have a deal for you! Les Enfants De Dieu received a shipment of TOMS shoes, however, they are impractical for the boys. Now, we are reversing the one-for-one campaign. Buy one pair of these navy blue TOMS shoes for $20, and we will buy the boys one pair of shoes they will actually wear. Available sizes include: 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5. First come first serve. Leave a comment if you want one. I must know by Monday!

7 comments:

Diane said...

Elena,I'd like a pair. I wear a 9. Let me know what I need to do and how to get the money to you. I've been thinking about you a lot as your days in Rwanda come to an end. All the best, Mama Claire PS I'm not on facebook much these days so if you need to contact me, let me know and I'll send an email or Claire can send you my contact info.

Liz said...

Hi Elena,
I'll take a pair in size 9.5 if they are women's sizes. Size 8.5 if they are men's sizes. How do I get the money to you?
Liz

Elena said...

Thank you so much Diane and Liz! I will send them out in the next week or two.

I think you both have my home address already. You can send a check made out to me for a reimbursement and I will cover the costs here.

The shoes are in men's sizes that run a bit small. So, Liz, I'm thinking you'll probably need size 9. Diane, you'll need 8.5.

Let me know if you have any questions! Our boys are so excited to finally be getting new shoes!

Liz said...

I'm glad that the boys will be getting new shoes. That is always fun. I will send the check. If it is easier for you, you can just bring the shoes home and I'll get them when we come up for the family reunion. When do you head home?

Elena said...

My flight is for April 17th, so the days are winding down fast!

Liz said...

Have a safe flight home. What a wonderful experience you have had!

Diane said...

Thanks Elena. I'll put a check in the mail. Have a safe journey home. Diane